21st Century Learning Expectations
- assume responsibility and self-direct their own
- communicate effectively in a variety of forms;
- use technology to access, enhance and demonstrate their learning;
- utillize critical thinking skills to solve problems both individually and collaboratively,
- apply acquired knowledge and skills to new and/or real-world contexts;
- create new and innovative ideas based on
acquired knowledge and critical thinking.
- recognize and respect differences in individuals, abilities, and cultures;
- exhibit honesty and integrity in all aspects of
school life and the greater community;
- assume responsibility for their behavior in the
and the greater community.
- demonstrate an awareness of personal rights
and responsibilities as citizens in a global