Wakefield High School is
a student-centered community
committed to excellence
in teaching and learning.
Wakefield High School is a
respectful learning community that promotes personal responsibility and acceptance of individual differences.
To view the foundational beliefs that support these values,
21st Century Learning Expectations
- assume responsibility and self-direct their own
- communicate effectively in a variety of forms;
- use information, technology, and media to
acquire, integrate, and apply knowledge;
- interpret information in order to reason logically
and problem solve, both individually and
- create new and innovative ideas based on
acquired knowledge and critical thinking.
- recognize and respect differences in individuals,
abilities, and cultures;
- exhibit honesty and integrity in all aspects of
school life and the greater community; and
- assume responsibility for their behavior in the
school and the greater community.
- demonstrate an awareness of personal rights
and responsibilities as citizens in a global